If you are the one who is searching for a Mori condo, then do not worry. I am here to give your precise and remarkable information about this. So, Let’s have a dive into this article to get more information.
About Mori Condo
Mori condo is a new launch place which is located at Guillemard Road in District 14. The target of completing it is 2026. There is a total of 137 units that are under development. MRT stations Mountbatten MRT and Aljunied MRT are both within walking distance, giving residents quick access to other parts of Singapore.
Mori is also close to the following condos: Guillemard Suites, Residence 1, and Rezi 24. Around 3,450 sq m of the land area is under development. Additionally, a Gross Floor Area of approximately 103,967 sq ft and a plot ratio of 2.8 is under construction.
The specialty which makes this place unique
- Easy proximity to Marina Bay Sands, Paya Lebar Central Business Hub, and the CBD.
- Ambling distance to the East Coast Park.
- A quick drive away to the Changi Airports International.
- Reliable passage to restaurants.
- A short distance from schools like Kong Hwa School and Geylang Methodist Primary School.
- There is easy access to City Plaza and Katong Shopping Arcade shopping centres.
- Premium access to Mountbatten MRT Station, KPE, ECP, and PIE expressways.
For middle and upper-income individuals, the Mori Condo pricing is relatively affordable. Mori Condo buyers can expect an engaging living environment at the most accessible costs. There will be 1-4-bedroom types with useful layouts in the brand-new residential building. There is no reason to say no to invest in Mori Condo Show flat and live a life of ease and convenience with an upgraded lifestyle.
So, this was a remarkable read about Mori Condo. For more info you may visit
https://themoricondo.com.sg. I hope you find this reading practical and informative. Do not wait more and book your place now in Mori condo to get the premium facilities. All the Best!