When it comes to skincare, then there is nothing better than essential oils. Yes, you have heard that the essential oils are the best as it keeps your skin young and shining always. Moreover, with the increase in your age, your skin’s ageing will stop, and all this is due to the essential oils.
If you are also looking for the best skincare regime, then below mentioned is the best recipe of vitamin C serum made of essential oils, especially for anti-ageing purpose.
The ingredients required for this skincare
The main ingredients that are required for making the skincare regime are:-
- GMO-free vitamin C powder around one teaspoon.
- One teaspoon of purified water.
- Aloe Vera gel is also required around a half teaspoon.
- 1/8 teaspoon of vitamin E oil should also be taken.
- The final product required is five drops of frankincense essential oils.
The making process
- First of all, you should use vitamin C powder and start whisking it with filter water.
- After that, you should add Aloe Vera gel to the mixture and keep blending it.
- After the blend turns thick, you should add the vitamin E oil and the essential oil named frankincense.
- Now the serum that is formed needs to be transferred to a bottle which saves it from sunlight.
- Now you have to apply the serum at night on the skin and left it overnight.
- In the morning, before facing the sun, you should remove the pack so that it does not expose itself to the sun.
After a few weeks of this skincare regime, you will notice that the small patch on your skin will be removed, and the sensitivity of your skin will also decrease; moreover, it will also reduce the age of your skin, giving it a bright look.